Bridger

Bridger

Monday, December 12, 2011

Doggies Best Friends!

The weather here in Texas has been cold and rainy! Nothing worse then those 2 mixed together! Our dogs quickly became outdoor dogs again here recently.
I felt bad however when the lows were going to be in the 30's and had Ryan let them in while I was in San Antonio.
Once I got home....guess what....still rain. We don't have cover for them right now outside and I can't just let them be outside in the cold rain with  no cover!! =(
they have became inside dogs again.
I picked Bridger up from daycare friday and when we got home he was so tickled that his pups were inside the house and not locked up either! It was play time!
He makes the cutest sounds to them and loves to love on them and pat them.
Cheyenne gets a little crazy and wants Bridger paying her all the attention and wants to play with him, Remington is more laid back and just wants my attention.
I think Bridger loved the time playing the pups, and I even got a cute video of it! They really are going to be his best friends!!

Waiting so patiently to play with Bridger

No she isn't biting him! She is soooo gently and is saying come play with him! he laughs everytime!



She is so "in your face!"



No comments:

Post a Comment