Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lately

This little guy wants to be like daddy! He wants to go to work so he can buy toys and fishing poles! 





















This last picture was Bridg finally passed out after no nap- and picking out his own toys at Toys-R-Us....he tried to hard to stay awake and play with them. Sweet boy.

Things are so busy......same ole same ole. 
For Bridger- he is growing so fast. I can't believe in 4 months he will be 4! I never pictured this age....I thought I would also have another one already. Bridg sure did us in. Haha. He is such a handful or has been I couldn't imagine adding another little one to the mix. 3's are much, much harder than 2's for sure! I am really excited to get to 4! Although I'm not wishing this time away, but I am excited. 3's wore us out! Haha. 
We do want another baby and it seems more real now- now that Bridg is more independent and can do so much more. Guess we will see. It's such a big decision. 

Bridger starts pre-school in a week! We have made a decision that we hope is the best. There are a lot of reasons why we chose now over pre-k in the fall like we had originally decided. I am happy with how things have panned out. We were on a waiting list for another school, then this one opened and it just all fell Into place. It is literally right down the street.  My mom will keep Bridger for a week until the school opens. She is going to help get him into shape and tame the back talk. He has a mouth on him and talks back. But without the same structure every day- that's bound to happen. So I'm hoping my mom can help drastically and this school will. Fingers crossed! 

I am super busy at work. Helps the days fly by. But it is so so crazy busy. Ryan has been busy too, and staying busy with boat work. The picture of B up above is from when Ryan took him to the cabin for the day. Bridg had so much fun!! They had a great daddy son day. Bridger hooked and caught his very own drum! 

Ryan is still working hard on remodeling the cabin. I can't wait for it to be finished.

Also- I am planning a lingerie shower for a friend with a couple other friends. It is so fun and so exciting. I love love these kinds of things. I enjoy doing this so much and I have already ordered so much and bought things to craft. I hope that she loves it and is totally surprised. We have a lot going on the next couple months (or so it feels). But this shower has my concentration now. Wahoo! 


We are busy trying to get the upstairs room organized for Bridgers toys, like another play room. B and I put together his train table this past weekend that grandma bought him for Christmas. He was so excited! And loves it. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment