Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December

I have been terrible about updating! We have been so busy! So our December is pictures.....

Nicole and I thanksgiving! 


Snuggle time with Daddy


Mommy and B


Love this boy


Hiiii


VERY RARE occasion, Sleeping while shopping for Christmas trees....


We got a Christmas Tree!!


My collection of mooses so far


Yep - Hes a ninja Turtle


Decorating Tree


Christmas Decorations


My favorite to decorate


Love anything sparkly and glitter!


Bridger loves his tree


Great catch!


little stinker


Woke up to this one morning...and daddy was out of town. :/


Been so cold, the doggies have been coming in


Weekend relaxation and play time


Such a good boy


Cant keep his hands off


Where is B?!


Morning Love!


Beautiful Boy


Love him


Always "Fixing" Stuff





My little cowboy. (ignore my carpet - that is why we are doing hardwood floors this year!)


La Posada bound


Kaylie and Bridger


Just hanging out


This little boy........ such a ham


Love him laughing


He is seriously a party animal! never wants to go to bed


Seriously love Christmas lights


Work Christmas Party Day



Elysse and I


Love my work ladies


With the Benefit girls


Finally printed my first blog book!!!


Mini Ryan


Merry Christmas!


going to look at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve


Ready for presents


All of these ornaments hes been breaking apart. ayi yi yi


Just some lights


More lights....I want my trees to look like this next year


Someone didn't make it all night


From Santa


Ready for Bridger in the morning


Christmas eve craft I made real quick.....


Playing with his pirate ship he got


After opening Christmas gifts


Christmas morning car ride


Bridgers Christmas was great!


This little boy cracks me up


At grandmas house Christmas night





Hanging with Grandpa


Craft day with the girls


A Valentines day wreath


Yearly ornament find at Dillards!


We didn't too do much New Years eve. We just hung out at Ryans moms and then headed home and was in bed before midnight. We are so old. haha. I don't mind one bit. New Years is just one time a year I hate being on the roads. Heres to 2014. I am hoping 2014 will be so much better than 2013. This past year was a trying year and I am just ready to move into the next year with a fresh mind and positive attitude! Happy new year!
 


























































No comments:

Post a Comment