Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Girls Dinner Night

Last weekend Ryan ran down to the cabin with his brother and cousin. He wanted to do a last hunt but with him having the flu the week before he was so winded and there was no way he could walk those islands. He stayed back and did some more updates to the cabin, I can't wait till it is completely finished. 

While daddy was away, Bridger and I cleaned like crazy and made the house spotless, well in most areas. He was such a good little boy for me. My mom came to watch him Saturday night so I could go have a nice dinner with my girlfriends. We went to the new Katz 21, I say new, it's been there for a little while, I just haven't got to go yet. It was super nice inside and the good was delish. Our girl dinners always last a really long time, we all have a lot to say! Lol! 4 hours later I was home and in bed! Had a great time with the girls and had just enough wine that I was out! slept so great and no hangover! Best way to do it. 

Daddy came home pretty early the next day and we ran some errands with him. Bridger always misses his daddy so much he is always so over joyed when he makes it home. Ryan is usually not left alone! Haha. It was a nice quiet weekend! Just what I seem to like lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment