Bridger

Bridger

Monday, November 25, 2013

Low Down weekend....

A couple weekends ago Ryan went to the cabin with his cousin and brother to get some more work done on it. He left Friday early afternoon.

B started being a monster Thursday morning and it didn't stop there. He basically was that way the entire weekend! I had a jewelry party for Stella and dot i went to Saturday, I was going to bring him with me, but after fighting all morning with him, I called my mom. I dropped him off there - figured we both needed a break from each other.

I bought some more items at the Stella party. I can't help myself. I just love it all! I have 3 more necklaces, a bracelet, ring and make up bag on its way!

After the party I put B down for a nap around 2 and he slept till almost 6:30! It was amazing! I have to attribute some of his naughtiness to him not feeling well. Then the girls came over and we crafted!

I love these craft nights! Especially Christmas crafts. we ran out of time, we all have plenty more to craft!

Ryan came home Sunday afternoon and we just ran errands with him. It was a quiet nice weekend.

Here are our crafts!

I made the Noel....


It isn't finished yet...but my Christmas Tree skirt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment