Bridger

Bridger

Monday, November 25, 2013

Cabin Trip

A few weekends ago it was supposed to be gorgeous. We made plans to go to the cabin Sunday for the day. Ryan did some boat work Saturday, and we got things ready to go to the cabin. Sunday morning rolled around it was was so dark and ugly. It looked like rain, and it was kind of chilly. I didn't really want to go then ,but I felt bad. Ryan always wants us to go to the cabin with him.

We left around 9 or 10 and it was a super chilly ride down. I kept Bridger and I snuggled up with lots of blankets. We got there and B was just crazy. he wanted to run everywhere. They are in the process of doing some updates to the cabin, so Bridger has to be super careful. It makes me so nervous and gives me ones of anxiety. I kept him occupied for awhile inside while Ryan did some things, but then B wanted to go fish.

Ryan and him went down to the water to fish and Bridger actually caught his first Drum! (picture to come....have to upload from my other computer)


He had so much fun and wanted to spend the entire time out there fishing....he IS his fathers child for sure.
My boys

they love fishing

Bridger could fish all day

No comments:

Post a Comment