Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013

This year for Halloween I really didn't have anything planned for Bridger and I didn't stress about it. Last year he didn't like costumes and he didn't trick or treat. I figured a cowboy would be pretty easy, found a cheap cowboy hat and Ryan got him a little holster with guns. He made the cutest cowboy. He loved it too which was a huge plus. He didn't fight us the whole time. He didn't really know what Halloween was about it.....but he knew he wanted to wear his costume.

He did much better than last year....we went trick or treating with some friends. However, Bridger wouldn't say trick or treat or thank you. he really is a shy little boy and he was so shy saying that to all these random people. lol. His little friend landon didn't have a problem. It was ADORABLE hearing him say Trick or Treat and Thank you. Landon would also say, I love your costume. haha. It was so cute. About 30-45 minutes into it, he was done. The cowboy hat was off and the holster with guns were off, he made daddy carry him. He got a lot of candy for a little boy.

We headed home and handed out candy for 30 minutes before we were all out! It went quick. We had a great Halloween this year with this sweet boy!


Cutest Cowboy

love

Landon and Bridger

Seriously makes me laugh so hard! "Listen here friend.....you do what I say!"

If only he would've worn this..... haha

Karie and I!

Miss Emily is a ghost!

Halloween at work!

All my cowgirl friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment