Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, November 3, 2013

3 year pictures..... no, 3.5 year pictures!!

So I never got Bridger's 3 year old pictures made. He did SO terrible at his 2 year pictures, I did NOT want to pay someone again to get maybe a few good pictures and then an afternoon of anxiety and annoyance. Toddlers are so hard to photograph, and Bridger definitely rings true to that!

I figured I would take them myself since I really enjoy taking pictures....the time never came. Has to be a good mood. not tired. haircut. outfit for weather. no people at place. weather good for place picked? try, but wont corporate. try again. one more time. OMGOSH! This has been going on forever! I have tried to take his pictures SO many times. So many times, that in fact, it went from summer pictures to fall pictures. So then I had to get a new outfit, THEN wait for good cool weather...don't forget a change in the scenery.... Corpus isn't good for that great of scenery...otherwise I would be doing pictures ALL the time...but we lack that. big time.

A girlfriend at work got her engagement pictures done recently and while I was looking at them, so super cute in their camo, it was green! Trees! Very "fall like" I could go for this....I got the location, that I of course had NEVER heard of. I googled it and decided that would be the spot.

This weekend we got a "Cool" front and Ryan had to go do some work, so Bridger and I got up early, got him dressed and headed out. I found this place....and its not the best of neighborhoods....I actually drove around several times debating if I should get out. A quick phone call to Ryan, but he was too busy to maybe even realize what I was nervous about? I don't know. I finally decided, enough is enough. We are going to do these pictures! We got out...and I start taking them. Of course, he wouldn't smile and we even had 1 meltdown. Which in fact, woke up a homeless man that wouldn't stop starring at us...oh the joys. I was a nervous wreck, I couldn't even fully let go and be fully emerged in taking these pictures...I wasn't "seeing" it as I usually did because I was so worried!

We didn't even walk all around the park. We stayed in one area....where I could still see my car.After see the 2nd strange man, I decided it was time to leave. I took over 180 pictures....so, here are some of the ones that I love, liked, and thought they were ok. Finally! We are done. Until we have to take our Christmas Card photo....like now. =)



























 
 


 


 

 
 


 





 


 


 

 



I love this little guy SO much!!! He is testing his toddler limits past the limit, but I love him so madly, deeply and passionately. He is  my world and fills my heart with so much joy. He is so perfect and I am so so happy I am his mommy. He has the biggest heart and is so sweet. He is so funny and has the best sense of humor! I cherish every inch of him.
 

 

 

 

 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment