Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ryan turned 31!

Ryan's birthday was May 18th. We traveled all day to Cabo. We didn't get to do anything special for it. However - going to Cabo is pretty special. I can't believe we are both in our 30's. 10 years ago we were just babies, barely 20 & 21. We said we would be done having kids when we turned 30, obviously that didn't happen. lol.

Bridger and I got him sweet cards and Bridger "wrote" all in his card for his daddy. He kept telling me the entire time "Daddy's birfday is coming up!"

Ryan wants some reel that I don't think I've heard of before, so we decided for his birthday we will look around and get it after the trip and after Bridger's birthday, when things slow down.

So I hope my hubby's birthday was good traveling to Cabo and spending the afternoon at the pool. At least we got to spend it together and relaxing by the end of the day =) next year we try to not plan to travel on his special day. ha. Love him to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment