Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Part 2 of Senior Pictures.............

Last night Katelynn and I went downtown Corpus to try to get some more pictures for her Senior pics. The ideas we originally had did not pan out so great. They were good in thought, but not in the picture. We walked around all downtown and would stop and take a picture in front of anything that we thought would remotely be cute. The wind was blowing pretty good, but we really can't postpone this any longer. We have got to get this done and edited and out in her graduation announcements, which really should have been sent already or, like now?! oops!

I think we got some good shots, and I haven't edited but a few. I took 170! We have a busy weekend ahead, but this editing of the majority of her pictures is definitely at the top of my list.

We had fun and again, she is a beautiful girl and her pictures are always stunning. Can't believe graduation is in a month!















No comments:

Post a Comment