Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lately...

I can't believe how much time as flown by without me posting. I have been major slacking in the blogging world. Now I can't even remember things. oops!

Work is still going good. Still training in the new position. Always busy. That is good. Ryan is still liking his job.

We have booked our next trip! We are headed to Cabo in May. I am super excited to go and have some alone time with my honey. We plan on fishing one day. Our moms will split the time up as they have done in the past. I know Bridger is alot of work and luckily they are willing to split up the time.

We have been working out on a steady schedule. Since Feb 1. Ryan goes to the gyms in the mornings and runs at night. I get up early and do Insanity. I still have 5 weeks left before I complete the full round of it. I'm excited as I haven't ever gotten to the 2nd month of Dvds before. I will complete it in mid April but I will continue doing something every day, especially before our trip! Ryan has been loosing weight and gaining muscle! He is committed and doing great!

Bridger is still Bridger. He is totally funny and a blast to be around. He still makes me laugh, and even more than before. My favorite time with him is at bedtime when I crawl up in his tiny toddler bed with him and we play a few songs he loves on my phone and we just snuggle. I take that time to ask him how his day was, what is going on, etc. We also try to learn some things.....hes still stubborn at that. ha! I just love the sweetest of that time. The smell of him. How he snuggles right up into me. If he isn't snuggling up to me, he wants me snuggled up to him with my face in his neck. It is so sweet. I just simply love this time and never miss it if I don't have too. He never wants me to leave and wants me to stay in his room with him all night. What a sweet boy.

We are getting him a new bed! After much thought and lots of looking around we finally found a bed we like. We haven't gotten yet, but soon. I never wanted him to have a twin, but that is simply what will fit best in his room right now. The way his room is set up isn't very well. I don't want to change rooms because we just finished his room not that long ago! So, twin bed it is. Ive got to fit better in that then in his toddler bed! ha!

We are attempting potty training at a very slow pace. He still has no interest and we don't want to rush him. However, he will be 3 in May! We are trying and we hope it will just "work" one day! ha. This is hard work with a very stubborn boy who is just fine telling us "Change my biper!"

Bridgers attitude is coming in full swing. He really doesn't listen very well and we are finding ourselves repeating everything over and over and over again. It is overwhelming and can old really quick. I don't mind him exploring things and his boundaries, but when we say no, we mean no. This little guy fights us tooth and nail. He now tells me "ill put you in time out mom!" really? back to time out he goes. I think he thinks he rules the house. He calls Taco Bell, Taco Beans.....SUPER cute! He engages in all of our conversations. You have to watch EVERYthing you say. He still acts better with just one of us opposed to both of us. He has now decided that naps aren't cool. He plays in his room for hours. Then we leave the house and out his goes. Those little car naps just aren't enough for the entire day. I don't know why he isn't napping in his room anymore, but clearly he still needs them!

Ryan is looking to sell his personal truck. It is just one more added expense we really could do without. He does use it, but it isn't necessary. He has a work truck that works just fine. We love his truck so much, but we don't need it. Time to simplize our life a little. I hope that we can find a buyer and we really will be ok with the decision! ha!

This little boy is growing so fast and it makes me so excited but sad. This age is so fun! He is a ball of joy and happiness!


Take a picture of my ducks mom!


Hanging with "her" as he calls Grandma.


Beautiful sunset on the way home from San Antonio


What I LOVE LOVE!!!


Play Time!


Helping Mommy clean out old clothes


Night time Fun


Sweet cuddles


So happy Grandma fixed his Giraffe!


Loves it!


Taking "Dr Seuss" to school. We dont know the name of this animal! ha


Cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment