Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Love You

I love this little boy so much. He makes my heart so happy. I feel so so blessed. He is my whole world and I am so happy I am his mommy.

I am feeling extra blessed tonight and my heart is feeling so full!

In 2 months this sweet boy will be 3. I sat and thought back to the beginning of his little life tonight and I can still smell that baby smell, and feel those sweet snuggles we had. I am always shocked by how fast time goes by but I am so happy to see my son so happy and full of joy. He has turned my life into something so amazing. He is so witty and hilarious. He keeps us on our toes and always makes for a fun time.

I am so thankful to have him.

Maybe he will want to potty train by age 3. ;) lol, I'm ok with him doing at his own pace. He dances to the beat of his own drum, and I love that.

I love you sweet Bridgy Bear!





No comments:

Post a Comment