Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Couples Night Out

Last Saturday we planned a couples night out with some friends. There were 8 of us. We tried a new restaurant that Ryan and I never been to, but some of our other friends had, and they loved it! It was suppose to be a very long wait, we ended up showing up a little late as we were waiting on my mom to get to our house to watch Bridger. By the time we got to the restaurant, the buzzer thingy went off and our table was ready. Wow, we planned that perfectly. =)

The food was awesome! We ordered some calamari and it was so delish! I ordered a sushi roll that was super spicy but so good! I have every intention on going back and getting more. Since it was so hot, I started eating some of Ryan's fries and those too were very good. It is the seasoning or something. It was yummy. I am glad we chose that restaurant. They also had a live band playing. It was a fun environment.

After dinner we talked the guys into popping into our old stomping grounds, The Pelican. They did NOT want to go. We convinced and when we pulled in the parking lot it was pretty empty. I just laughed and said this must be the parents time out....9:20pm....yep....no youngins go out that early right?! We were laughing so hard about that. We went in for one drink. It was so dead. A few people in there were cracking us up. We had a good laugh. We all left after that and headed closer to home to one of our favorite bars that is literally by all of our houses. We had a great time there, lots of girl talk, pictures and laughs. We even made it home by 1am!

This also was the time for daylight savings. So I really lost another hour of sleep. Sunday, I was so super tired. I even had to sneak in a nap. I have so much fun on those nights out, but it takes me days to feel like myself again!

We had a lot of fun and I can't wait till we have another night out in a couple months or so!









No comments:

Post a Comment