Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Big boy bed official!

Bridger finally has an official big boy bed! We have gone back and forth on his bed for awhile now. He had the crib that turned into the toddler bed, then the full. We have had it a toddler bed for quite some time now.
At night I can crawl in there and snuggle with him. Not very comfortable, but doable. Ryan isn't able to snuggle with him because he just doesn't fit and he always wants to lay with Bridger.
After much talk and measurements, we figured out that the full bed would just take up too much of his room, that yes, we just finished making it how we wanted and I was not willing to change to a different room now.
His room isn't super tiny or anything, but it is set up so funky. Really not in a good way. We had looked around everywhere and tried to find him the perfect bed. We went everywhere and couldn't decide.

We then had people pressuring us at Ashley's Furniture while my child was running crazy, that doesn't help in the deciding factor. I couldn't focus. I, Of course, also hate being pressured. I can't stand it. We left and that was that. I loved the bed. But I can't do pressure or a wild toddler running everywhere!

Finally Thursday we dropped Bridger off with his Memaw and went to another store! We found a perfect bed. And we were finally done with this nightmare that shouldn't of ever been so complicated! Haha

We went and bought him a few different sheet sets to prepare for bed wets of course. Got him some bedding and set it all up. We are still not finished. I want a cute duvet for his down comforter. And some nautical pillows.

Bridger loves it and has slept great in it. We can lay with him and a snuggle him and it's perfect. My baby is growing up so fast. No more baby crib in our house.

Here is his bed and one side of his room.







No comments:

Post a Comment