Bridger

Bridger

Friday, February 3, 2012

I have a 20month old!!

As of January 29, 2012 - I have a 20month old. It is so sad saying that. Only 4 more months until I have a 2 year old. This really frightens me. I enjoyed so much having a "baby" and how is he growing and learning so much. I of course, love this stage of his life too! Don't get me wrong, I just feel like I blinked and he was no longer a baby.



Bridger has really taken off these past couple of weeks. He is talking so much, and even talking in sentences. He asks us all kinds of things, repeats everything we say and really watches everything we do so he can turn around and do it too! He amazes me each day - but of course I feel that way, he is my child.
The only day I was asking him what color block I was holding over and over again and he was completely ignoring me! Finally he says without even looking back at it again and tells me! "yejjow" I was like seriously!?! We have gone over blue more than anything - but he got yellow!



He is still sleeping in his crib, that will be a constant until he gets too old (which don't ask,I have no clue what age that is) or he climbs out. There is definitely security knowing he is staying put and not playing in his room or getting out. My second point - he doesn't know how to open doors yet. YES! This is pure excitement for me! I am terrified of him opening doors. He is now tall enough to reach into all of my drawers in the restrooms and kitchen. It drives me crazy. He always wants odd objects. He is finally slowing starting to wear some of his 18-24 month clothes, they are still big on him, but they dont look as ridiculous! This kid is so tall and lanky! Leads me to my next point - I am SOOO Sad that The Gap is closing here in Corpus. No joke. It sounds dumb, whatnot, but I am so upset. Gap is basically all Bridger wears and fits him best. My all time favorite store to shop at on a regular weekly basis. Im bummed.


He LOVED grandma putting all of his animals in his shirt...haha

Bridger is wearing size 5 diapers and is approximately 24 lbs. I have finally heard him say "I love You" more so than ever before and its adorable! This little boy cannot say his "L's". Its too cute! More recently when he gets hurt or bumps his head on something he will actually come to me and let me love on him! I love it! I love how lovely he is to me and oh so sweet! I love how he pats me when we hug or grabs my face to kiss me. Pure amazement.




Whenever we are in Ryan's car he plays a movie for him. Usually it is the LionKing. The other day I asked Bridger to say Lion King and he growls and puts his hands up like a prowler. It was HILARious!!! I am not sure where he learned that at.....but it is so adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment