Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, February 9, 2012

29!!!

So this past Sunday I turned 29! I can't believe that I am already 29! Where has time gone? I swear I was just 23, 25......and suddently I am one year away from 30. When I was younger I used to always think 30 is old....what was I thinking?! 30 is still so so young! Ahh, the eyes of young ones. ha.

I guess these past couple of years have flown by with having a baby.....they really do make time go so much quicker! I'm not complaining though, he is a joy.

For my birthday we planned a night out with our friends! We wanted to do something different instead of the same ole' bars that we always go to. After a couple of things fell thru we finally decided on Port Aransas!! We rented a 3 bedroom condo at Port Royal Resort and had a nice dinner at Virginia's and then went to a local bar. We hung out there the entire time,danced and had a great time!! I had such a blast and I'm glad that we decided on that!



It was a nasty day and rainy and chilly! I wish it would've been a little bit prettier and sunnier! We didn't get to take advantage of the beautiful pools or hot tubs!!








So these are just a few of the pictures from the night!!! We took a ton and I can't wait to see everyone else's pictures from their cameras......We all had a blast and finished the night or morning off by going to bed at 6am!! Entirely too late! but, at least it was a fabulous time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment