Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fishing Trip

This past weekend the boys took a day off to do some offshore fishing. Since Pat got his new boat he especially was dying to take it out and have some fun. They took left super early in the morning and when they got back Bridger and I went over to see what they caught!

They got 5 Wahoo and 6 Snappers. I would say that was a good successful trip! I personally think its still WAY too cold to go out, but for these boys its no biggie. Bridger is still in the phase where he likes to see the fish, or animals, but up close he gets scared. He wanted nothing to do with the fish.





While we were over there looking at the fish and the boys were cleaning them - we were so lucky to see sweet baby Kendal!! She is such a doll and SUCH a good baby! My boy was never ever as calm as she is. I adore it so much. She is so precious and a cutie!! She only made one peep when she was hungry and her daddy got right on it and she sat and drank her bottle still watching everything going on!

Bridger has been kind of in a funk lately and this night was no different. Every single time I would get Kendal he would be at my side crying and wanting on my lap....hello - that never happens!!! He has been a momma's boy lately and of course I love - but I am shocked. He definitely doesn't ever care when I hold other babies, but this night was a rare occasion. I love my sweet boy - and I did get some lovin' in on Kendal! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment