Bridger

Bridger

Friday, August 12, 2016

Almost 18 months......

I'm This title makes me so so sad!!! Yes, here I go with that word again! But as a parent I feel like other parents will sympathize! They understand. Milestones are amazing and sad all at the same time. Bittersweet for sure. I once read this article that touched on " these are the days of our lives" I try to remember that mostly on my harder days. Because it is so true. One day I will be missing these days so much and just wishing I could step back in time. I really need to even enjoy it more then I am. It's too fast. 

Beckett is still doing amazing. I'm just sure of it, he has the sweetest soul. God made him special like that. It honestly truly amazes me how sweet and special this little boy is. Of course of course, he's mine and I'll feel that way. But no it's more, I have a feeling this little boy will end up teaching me some amazing things. He just shines so much! So much out pouring all the time. I'm pretty lucky. 

Beck is thriving and fun! I'll do a better update when he turns that dreaded 1.5 year! Haha. :( 

So far we just enjoy each moment with him and I'm loving him and his brothers relationship! These boys are my world. And their love for eachother is unwavering! 










No comments:

Post a Comment