Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Happy 6th Birthday Bridger

I CANNOT believe that Bridger is 6 years old. How did that happen so fast? Wasn't he just a baby? A toddler that didn't listen to anything we said? A toddler that was so cute and witty and found so much humor in himself? Now, he is 6 and just finished his first year of "big boy" school. Hes 6 and already gone thru kindergarten?! Literally mind blowing.




I have the most energetic fun 6 year old. We survived kinder even though we are repeating, we survived. He learned so much, in school and about himself. We still have behavior issues but certainly not at the magnitude it used to be. When Bridger isn't in one of his moods and freaking out, he is such a blast to be around!! He is completely a different kid! We have so much fun together and talk about to many things. He makes me laugh seriously all the time. He definitely is the more emotional kid out of the 2 and definitely wants us all to know when he isn't happy about something or having issues, etc. I love his honesty. haha When it comes down to it, he can be pretty chill. hes a cool kid. he wears his heart on his shoulder, everyone is a friend. he forgets NOTHING. he might be a grudge holder one day hahaha! He is still 100% obsessed with his dad and is always looking out for him. He has such a sweet heart and was always telling his teacher such sweet nice things all school year. How beautiful she is, how shes the best, he loves her, etc.




With his ADHD its hard to get him to slow down long enough for a lot of things, I can see him being a determined kid/adult. a go getter. never stopping till he has what he wants. inventive. he is so street smart, he has so much common sense and sometimes says stuff before I can come up with the same answer.....lol....I can always count on him. he adores his brother. He has a super soft spot for his brother and I just love that. He will always be there to protect him.




Although we get attitude and drama as we call it from Bridger on a daily basis, he is SUCH a sweet loving little boy that I would never want to change. He makes me pull my hair out, but I know he doesn't mean to and he cant help it most the time. I just love him so much! And honestly love when we pick him up from school and he gets to come home with us! we miss him during the day. I am the lucky one that was chosen to be his mama, and I couldn't be more proud. He may have taught us way more in his 6 years then we could've ever guessed. I can't wait to see what the future holds with his awesome boy! He is so much like his dad, I know his path is going to be bright! He amazes me each and every day and again, I need to soak in these moments, it wont be like this for long. He wont love kissing his mom in a few more years. he wont love scratching my back and telling me how much he loves me in a few more years. he wont love me snuggling him in a few more years. he wont love me tickling him in a few more years. he wont love sleeping right inbetween ryan and I in a few more years.....these are the days. And I'm one lucky mama.






Happiest birthday to my sweet spunky funny loving 6 year old!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment