Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, August 13, 2016

New puppy!

Back in April we got a puppy! One of my really good friends had a litter and it took Ryan just looking at them to decide that he wanted one. I knew I didn't want a dog. But Ryan was so about it. They were so cute! But I know how much work goes into having a dog. I'm keeper of all chores in our house, I know allllll about the responsibilities of a dog! Bridger promised he would help. Ha! 
Much to my uncertainty in the situation, we got a lab. Remington was a lab, we was perfect. Literally. I will probably never own another dog that was as good as Remington. He just happened to be a lazy lab! Most labs DO NOT fall in this same category! I was fooled! 

Fast forward to today, we no longer have this cute little lab puppy. He was seriously like a 3rd kid. He constantly was biting Beckett and jumping on him. It was a nightmare! It got to the point where he stayed outside the entire day. (Not fair to a pet) then I was stressing so bad about his adult hair coming in and all the hair I would have to clean to keep my house nice and clean for my little toddler. Of course no one helped like they promised. 
I got exteremly  lucky and found him the perfect home. They are amazing dog lovers, happens to be Bridgers tutor and hopefully teacher this next school year! 

We were sad but happy to see him go. He was a sweet dog, not bad at all. I just couldn't do puppy stage! Not with a little toddler. Here is donzi. Named after a offshore boat. He was suppose to be my husbands dog. We gave him away at about 15 weeks maybe? He was really smart! I taught him to sit, shake, lay down and roll over! He was fun. Just too much! Here is what we had of him 




























No comments:

Post a Comment