Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Kindergarten!!!'

I cant believe it! The time is already here! I have a big kindergartener! He was just a sweet little baby boy, and now he is 5 with his own opinions and answers to everything! Time really does fly. I no longer have a baby Bridger but a little boy who absolutely loves school!! He has already learned so much in a few weeks and is always excited to go. I'm sure that will change at some point, but I'm happy he loves it for now! 
We tried public school and he's doing pretty good for the most part. I mean, for Bridger. He has been to the principals office 3 times with one referral. :( we had to adjust his mess some and get him to a better place. I hope we are there now. He wants to learn so badly, and he wants to be good. We have to do what we can to help him. 
The Friday before school started we had a little kinder camp where he got to go and meet his teacher and see where his desk is, and warm up some. What a great idea too because his first day was a breeze! We dropped him off with no issues or scared looks. We actually ended up having a mutual friend of ours, daughter in his class! And another little boy that he used to go to daycare with till he was 3! 
I'm excited for him and hopeful for a great year! My baby is growing up!! 

At kinder camp 

First day of school 

After school 

He's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment