Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

7months old!

Baby boy is now 7months old! How is this time going so fast when I get to be so lucky to be home with him everyday! 
I am so obsessed with him and absolutely love that I get to be with him daily! He is so fun and so good! I enjoy every aspect of having a baby in the house again. 
The day he turned 7months old he started crawling!! And within 4 days he has picked up speed and independence! He has explored so much of the house already. Current beck-
•weighs 19.6
•wears size 3 diaper 
•6-12month, 9month clothing 
•crawling 
•says "mamamama" all the time 
•laughs at his brother constantly 
•eats baby food twice a day - hates peas
•still sleeps in bassinet 
•loves balls, drawers, doors, anything that is not a toy!! Lol 
•teething! 
•gives the best huges all the time! 
•hates being left alone in a room
•mamas boy big time 
•gets so shy when women talk to him , hides his face in me but smiles 




No comments:

Post a Comment