Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, September 17, 2015

6months - 6.5 months





So tired at the doctors office and they took forever, he actually fell asleep on me. I love this! Unfortantly, we had to walk him up and give him shots. 



Bridger thought beck would be cool with his sunglasses 

I moved Beckett to this tub seater and he loves it! He kicks his feet and hits the water with his hands. 


This boy is getting too big for his bassinet but that's the only place he wants to sleep (or swing) I tried transitioning him to crib and he didn't want any part of it. This  is gonna be a challenge 




This face!!! Haha




Mornings! 



This boy learned to pull up! (8-28-15)



Seriously getting too big for this! 


Beckett is ready for football!






Sick babies at doctor 



My mom sent me this while we were gone on vacation. Sooo sweet! 


Kisses for mommy 






He just lets go! 

Took our favorite kindergartener for ice cream! 

This baby never sits still



This cutie loves school! 







Cute friends! 










No comments:

Post a Comment