Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Ybanez Wedding!!

The time finally arrived!!! Nicole got hitched! All this planning and getting ready was now all so worth it.

I am so excited for her and Leo. They are such a sweet sweet couple. I love being around them. Nicole is so mature and so wise. I just enjoy spending time with her and her positivity about everything in life. 

We barely made it to the church on time! I had tears in my eyes and was filled with so much joy! I surprised myself.....but I just couldn't help it. Haha. 

We had so much fun at the reception and she had a fun photo booth! After celebrating till around 10:30ish, we headed to Havana and stayed their the rest of the night. It was such a blast!!! We danced all night. Even preggo Elysse hung all night!

Congrats Nicole and Leo! Y'all are fabulous. 




Work Ladies



With the beautiful bride

Hubby and I

Love the centerpieces

Exit

sparklers!

Fun times at Havana



No comments:

Post a Comment