Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hanging with mommy

When Bridger was out of school and I had to stay home with him, he was such a good little boy! I enjoyed spending time with him so much. He is so funny and hilarious. Since he is such a daddy's boy it was really nice to have the entire day with him all by myself. Once daddy comes around I am chop liver.

We hung around the house and played, and we went and did some shopping. The entire time he was good, well behaved and such a sweetheart. It's days like that, that I love to soak up and remember forever. 

He wants to go to the cabin so badly. He has his own fishing rod that he probably plays with daily. He is a mini Ryan for sure. So as I was getting ready I found this cuteness. 

Fishin

Still Fishin

This kid loves it

A little snoozer

I feel bad that this little boy had so many different changes going on.....but I know he will be just fine. He is smart, loving and a ball of joy! And he will always have mommy and daddy right by his side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment