Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Summer?!

It has been such a long "cold" winter here. I think we got our first cold front in October or November and it is still chilly out. Very unusual for us. This time last year I already had a great tan.

So with crappy weather that mean not so much fun in the sun. Or boat. We had one okay day a couple weekends ago. It was high 70s maybe even lower 80s. Towards the late afternoon we told Bridger we would take him for a boat ride. It had cleared up some. It was so pretty out! 
 We took him to scoopys for some ice cream and he just loved it. And I enjoyed being out in the boat with my family again. On our way in, the clouds started rolling in and the cold front was in it's way. We made it just in time! We are happy for our little family boat trip. 





Mint Chocolate Chip

My fave ice cream too

Just love him so much


My Boys

Gorgeous




The Harris freckles have started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment