Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stella!

So remember - I am in LOVE with Stella jewelry! I had a great Stella & dot party a few weekends ago! My girlfriends are so fabulous and I ended up making about $400 Stella dollars for myself and 4 items half off!!! I was SOOO excited. The party itself was so fun, hanging with all my girlfriends, drinking mimosa's - but made it even better at the end when I got to think about everything I wanted to order for virtually free!!! Thanks girls!
Here was my first order! I only had to pay shipping and tax. I still have a little bit of free money left and all my items half off. I LOVE IT all and wear it daily. LAYERING it is what makes it gorg!!!!!






This is reversible


I wear this almost daily. simple. tiny. love.

So, you aren't suppose to let your jewelry touch, its bad for the metals.....or something. This is nice jewelry and I don't want it getting ruined. Right now I pile them all in this tier thingy...so for now - for my stella jewelry - this will have to do until I can buy something practical. its beautiful though!


My girlfriend layers perfectly! This is ALL Stella jewelry! Don't you love!!!
So yes, I have a long list of jewels that I want! One by one. I will get there!! GORG!

No comments:

Post a Comment