Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Spending money on that?!?!


Our washer went out this past weekend. yay. Buying washer and dryer is like buying tires. Who wants to spend that much money on something like that! Not the first thing we jump up and down to when we find out we have to purchase a new one!
We went to Conns to look and we both were completely out of it. We did not want to buy a new one. Ours was super old, we figured it was best to upgrade....and upgrade both. Washer and dryer. So we did. And I of course had to pick a color. I chose the red ones......that meant I needed to run to Lowes - get paint and redo my wash room before they were delivered. Ryan was less than thrilled for this. Especially because I had the brilliant idea of paint the wash room in stripes....horizontal ones.....with literally no time. Ryan came thru and even went to a nearby town to pick up the special metallic paint that I just had to have! He measured out all the lines.....taped them all for me.......and i got it completed. And............I didn't love like I thought I would. It is a small room, so the dark color makes it even darker, but lets face it....its a wash room. Who cares, right? And I kept telling Ryan the lines didn't have to be perfect....after all, its just a wash room! But I still thought I would love the end result. I can't change it now..Ryan will kill me.

This was a week or 2 ago - turns out...i like it. I have some finishing touches and i need to paint the cabinets black, but i think i like it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment