Bridger

Bridger

Friday, June 7, 2013

Katelynn Graduated!

I can't believe that Katelynn has graduated high school! I seriously feel like she just started her freshman year. Or even better, the little 8 year old she was when Ryan and I started dating. She has always been a fun person to be around. When we lived with them for a short time after their dad passed away, Katelynn and I would have so much fun together. We would do her homework and watch our favorite shows on TV, cook dinner and play games all night. We were pro at Phase 10 and Uno. We would attempt new meals together and try to bake some sweets. We would laugh so much and have good times just hanging out doing nothing. I would take her to McDonalds all the time and I would run by subway for myself. We had rituals like this that we would do non stop. I would pick her up from school Monday thru Friday and Ryan would be busy with boat and motor work with his friends, so often it was just her and I doing our own thing.

Once we moved away to Beaumont - we would come home seriously every other weekend for the first year we were gone. We would hang out with Katelynn and then at night go out with our friends. She was often sad when we would leave for the night as she wanted us to stay and play games with her or bake cookies with her. As she got older, when we would come down - her and I would go shopping every single time. We had the best girl time! She has always been more mature than her age and she is such a laid back person. When we first moved back she would always come and baby sit for us so we could go have a night out with some friends, or a nice dinner to ourselves.

She is such a sweet girl and has a big heart. She is gorgeous inside and out. I am very proud of her and who she has grown to be. I know she will do great in whatever endeavors she chooses. I am excited for her and this next fun amazing step of her life. Congratulations Katelynn!!!


 



 

 


 





 
 
 







These are some cuties!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment