Bridger

Bridger

Monday, June 3, 2013

My Birthday Baby

Few days late...... oops!



Dear Bridger Bear,

3 years old! Where did time go? I really feel like time just went by entirely too fast. I have tried to eat up every moment with you and soak up its entirety, but with a busy schedule and always on the go, I tend to forget some of those things. I'm so happy I started this blog after you were born as something I can always go back and look at and read all the joys and experiences that you , and we as a family have gone thru.

You are so so very special to mommy and daddy. I never imagined being a mommy would be this rewarding, wonderful and testing! =) Lately, I have looked back on so many pictures of you when you were so little and I let myself go back to that time when that photo was taken and try to remember everything I can. I thought I took alot of pictures, but I didn't take enough. You were so so so sweet. I hated being away from you during the day while I was at work. You brought to much life into our world.

You are such a strong willed little boy. You are so headstrong and defiant, you often leaving us wondering what in world we need to do to get you under control. One on One you do so well. Stimulation you do horrible with. You cannot handle that much excitement, ever. haha. You love to test us, and non stop. You know right from wrong, but the minute the "scenery" changes, you try doing what we just corrected you on. I know you are exploring your boundaries and limits, but mommy and daddy are often exhausted from the fight. We LOVE you and your strong willed personality! We wouldn't change it for the world. It will always just be finding what works best for that situation. Trying times, and awesome times.

You pick up on every single thing we say. You know how to use it correctly added with your own spunk. You are very smart. You pay attention to detail, which I think it is so crazy for a 3 year old, or more so - your fathers 3 year old! ha! You are so much like him in so many ways, but this trait - is definitely your mommy. You know if something is out of place and you want it fixed. You love playing with anything with small pieces, numerous pieces. This will leave you entertained for hours! You love taking things apart and putting them together. You took all the tires/wheels off your little cars last week and carried just your tires around. Lol, you are so silly.

You are still the sweetest little boy when you want to be. Our night time routine is one that is my favorite. You even tell daddy to leave now and want just your mommy laying with you. You snuggle so well and give the best hugs and kisses. We can lay together for the longest time, laughing and talking and snuggling. This time of night is when I get the best stories from you.

You are still NOT potty trained. I don't know when this will happen. I have tried numerous times and you are not concerned with it at all. You actually told me you had to potty this last time, but refused to sit on the toilet! I think you are scared of the toilet. We need to think of something else. You are 3 and very well old enough to potty by yourself.

You are still obsessed with the outdoors and the boat. Perfect for us. You absolutely love going out in the boat and going to the beach to play. Other than that, you are a homebody. You love being at home. We watch Monsters Inc every single day, although you don't watch it for very long- you play quietly and watch every now and then - but we are not allowed to change the channel. You are branching out some and started watching Shrek! We like the change.

You have been so good about picking up your toys and saying please and thank you. However you still hate the fact that you have to stop playing with your toys to go take a bath, and you started really acting up when we say it is bed time. You just want to party all night and play, play, play.

I am sure there is so much more I am missing - but the most important thing is, I love you and think you are amazing. Happy 3rd Birthday baby, you are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment