Bridger

Bridger

Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Happy Fathers Day to the most awesome daddy - my Sweet hubby, Ryan. He is such a good good daddy. Bridger is obsessed with him and loves spending all this time with his daddy. They are always going to be great buddies. They are seriously 2 peas in a pod. They have the same mannerisms and act alike in so many ways. Ryan has always stepped up to the plate and gone over and beyond for Bridger. I couldn't of asked for a better daddy!! They are my heart. I just love these two!

We took the day and went shopping in Port A. Bridger wanted to go find ships, So we went to the jetties, parked and let him sit with us looking for the big ships coming thru the jetties. Luckily, one did come thru! He still is talking about how cool that was. We surprised Aunt Kate with a nice cold fountain Dr Pepper because she had to work, and went to the mall. Nothing over the top, just low key hanging out together. It was a nice day. I know Ryan knows how much his little loves him and I hope he knows how thankful I am that he is my husband and such a spectacular guy! 












No comments:

Post a Comment