Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend without Daddy

Ryan had to go out of town to work this weekend, so Bridger and I got lots of Mommy and baby time in. We only left the house one time and that was only because we were almost out of formula! We stayed in and got lots of cleaning, organizing and redecorating done. Baby stuff is piled up and ready for daddy to put up in the attic. It feels good to get all of that stuff put up, but it is also so sad because it is a sign that my sweet little one is growing so quickly.

Bridger was such a good boy all weekend and I enjoyed spending some one and one time with him. I learned a couple new things about our sweet boy. He once loved the sound of the vacuum and now he is deathly afraid of it! He doesn't even like to see it, its kind of cute. He is still very scared of his rocking horse that Santa brought him and holds on to my neck as tight as he can hiding his face, it is so sweet! Rocking horse will continue to stay in the spare bedroom for now. Bridger does not like to be more than two feet away from me, I can walk room to room to do my chores because Bridger just follows me. Its adorable!
Now that our weekend is over - its back to the grind for a few days before we head back down to Corpus for the weekend. I'm excited for this trip because it is the Country Peddler show and Katelynn's 16th birthday! The Peddler show is something that I love doing with my mom whenever it comes to town!! I can always find some goodies and unique stuff! And of course, a 16th birthday is a pretty big deal! We just want to be there to celebrate it with her.

Well,  we took alot of pictures  this weekend (of course!)- that is always a must! Here are some of the sweet pictures of my amazing little boy.


This is a for sure sign of tiredness!


Saturday morning I went in to get Bridger up and this is what I walked into. I ran to get my camera and Bridger was all smiles, and all I could do was laugh! =)

He loves his puppy! Or maybe he is disciplining him?! hehe!


I finally framed Bridger's sweet 3 month picture. It is a 11x13 and thats what I kept trying to find. Finally realized that the 11x14 will have to do and I will just get another mat for the frame, but I still love it! I think it turned out perfect.  


my love!


So peaceful, dreaming of seeing daddy in the morning! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment