Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Peddler Show and Favorites Dance

We spent the weekend in Corpus again and mom and I got to hit up the Country Peddler Show! I always love going and seeing what new unique things I can find. I ended up with more this year than mom, which is totally unusual! BUT ~ I got some birthday gifts done, and even a Mothers Day gift. I even got me a little something for our upcoming vacation. It was fun, and packed. Bridger was tired and only really got an hour nap in and I was worried just a little about how he would act. Of course - I shouldn't of even thought twice about it, he was typical Bridger and LOVED it because he got to stare at the hundreds of people. He loves people watching and it definitely kept him entertained the entire time. I was so proud of my little boy and how well he did. I was a little bummed about the selection of baby clothing though. They always have tons and girl clothes, and a pinch of boy clothes! then if they did have something cute, they were out of his size. We still had a lot of fun and will be hitting up the next one come summer.

  New toy from Grandma from the Peddler show! He loved it!

I took Katelynn shopping for her birthday at Express and she made out pretty well! We just happen to hit it during a sale. We got her alot of cute summer clothes, what else does a 16 year old girl want besides clothes!?! It was perfect! She had her Favorites dance Saturday night and we went to take pictures. All the girls decided to go together, which I thought was a great idea! They are a tight group of girls and they all looked amazing!



The weekend just flew by and we are back home with sickies. I have the flu! But its a viral flu and it needs to run its course..... and I'm not sure what is going on with Bridger but he keeps holding a temperature- I kept thinking teething temp, but I'm not sure if 102 is a teething temp. I'm keeping my eye on him, giving him Tylenol and hoping its nothing.








No comments:

Post a Comment