Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday fun!

My 28th birthday fastly approached me and we headed to Corpus to celebrate. My mom offered to watch Bridger so we could have a night out on the town. Technically this would only be our 2nd time out since Bridger was born. We were excited to celebrate with friends and we knew that Bridger was in good hands. Ryan had bought my favorite cake that I have got every year since I was a little girl,  a devils food cake/mint chocolate chip ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins! I, of course loved!! He even put some trick candles on the cake. We headed to Politics and Whiskey River, and had a great trooper with us! Our friend Malori is due on the 25th and she is a great trooper! being 37 weeks preggo and sober with all of us that were drinking! She looks beautiful and I can't wait to meet her sweet little boy, Kyler.

My co-workers even got me a delish cake from Rao's and gave me some beautiful gifts! I took a couple of days off and really got to enjoy a nice long weekend! Besides going out, I got my hair done, shopped, and my mom took us out to dinner at the Roadhouse! Now to enjoy this next year, I'm sure it will fly by especially now that I have a little one keeping me on my toes!



Funny Husband putting trick candles on my cake!

Malori, Pat and Karie at Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment