Bridger

Bridger

Monday, February 29, 2016

My 33rd birthday

We were driving to New Mexico on my birthday. We didn't do any celebrating but Ryan bought me some Starbucks for breakfast and 2 cards and some flower. So sweet!

Once we got back from vacation and got back in the grove of things, the next weekend, Ryan told me Friday night, that we were going to dinner the next night. And that we already had my mom lined up for babysitting. I was shocked and excited to enjoy some dinner with my hubby. 
Well the next night rolled around and he said we were leaving at 6, I couldn't find anything to wear so we left a little later. I didn't even know where we were going. We drive to Takewina! One of my favorite places! We walked in, and he said we already have a table, I was like we do? And he led me to the habachi room, and I turned the corner and it was my friends! I was shocked and excited! My sweet friends organized the whole thing and we were late! Hahaha! It was a great dinner and I always love being with my girls since it's much fewer and far between now that we don't work together daily! They brought me flowers, and cupcakes, and Starbucks card! These girls are so awesome! 













No comments:

Post a Comment