Bridger

Bridger

Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Birthday Beckett!

I cannot believe that my baby is now 1 year old! how the heck did that happen? I swear this was the quickest year ever. He is my last so it is so bittersweet! He is seriously so good, maybe that's why this year just felt like it went so fast. I already miss him as a little baby. I can think back and definitely remember a big difference from when he was that little baby to where he seriously completely changed. He was always a good baby, but got so much better once he started sitting up!


Beckett is 22.10 lbs and 31 inches. He wears 12month and 12-18month clothing. size 4 diaper. He has been walking since right before his 10month mark. He says dada, mama, here, bye, and uh oh. He self entertains so well! sometimes you forget he is even in the room! he will hand me anything that is on the floor that is trash and he says "here" he is such a happy happy baby, he giggles out of no where, he gets a kick out of himself all the time. I just smile at him and he will smile right back, he goes and gets his snack cup when he wants a snack. Or I will tell him to go get it and he will! he loves to eat his snacks, and anything I'm eating. He comes up to me and basically begs hahaha! He still takes 2 naps a day, about 2 hours each. He sleeps thru the night. He absolutely adores his brother! he always gets so excited every time we pick him up from school.















Homemade cake this year that the foil ruined my writing boo!!! 

Smiling as we sing him happy birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment