Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Christmas 2015

So excited for Christmas this year with both my babies! Each year bridger gets older it gets more exciting! He gets more excited which makes us more excited! This year I actually worried about him waking up as I was setting out Santa gifts! I was so nervous and waited till really late to get everything out! This is the first year I didn't get his reaction on video. I never ever use my big camera anymore and somehow I forgot how to use the video? Or not in enough time before he came down the stairs. But he was super excited to get his xbox! My mom and her boyfriend came over as they do every year and we started opening present as beck still snoozed. 30 mins into it Beckett woke up and was as always, scared of Jamie, so he sat with Ryan the entire time. At the end I had to open all of becketts presents because bridger was so into his own gifts he didn't want to help me. Haha. Bridger was very excited and he got excited over  almost all his gifts (except clothes of course). 
We cooked our big breakfast as always and played with bridger and his new toys. We had a nice relaxing day and then that afternoon we went to Jamie's parents house for Christmas dinner. We had a nice time and bridger had some kids to play with so he was thrilled. We were definitely tired by the end of the day. I always hope that my kids have the best day and they enjoy spending the day as a family as much as I do. Another blessed year for us and we are so very thankful. 

I hardly took any pictures this year. I need to get back into the pictures and not my iPhone! 

We started our annual tradition of going and looking at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve in our Jammie's and popped popcorn! The kiddos before we left....this is our 3rd year! 











The beach Christmas Day. This year it was over 80 degrees. Not my favorite. I always want it cold for Christmas. Kind of got me out of the spirit a little bit. :( hopefully next year it will be super cold! 






Goodnight Christmas Day, until next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment