Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Beckett

There are some cute things that Beckett has been doing and I want to keep track of them so I can always look back. I can't believe that I haven't really kept up to date on the blog with him thus far! I was so good at doing it with Bridger! And I worked! I don't know, just always feel so busy and just not enough time to write. I need to try! I won't be able to remember anything about beck as a baby in 10 years without writing! 

He is still such a good good baby! He is seriously just so happy and content. I can take him anywhere! 

His teeth are all coming in like crazy now. I can't believe In a couple days he will be 11months. Makes me so so sad. He tries to climb things. I try to keep everything blocked to where he can't, but he tries!
When he gets tired he loves his blankets so much! He will even try to carry all of them at once if he could. He rubs the back of his head, playing with his hair, and he makes the sweetest little noises. No matter how tired he is, he still rarely ever cries. He gets really snugly which I of course don't object. 

I've been letting him roam more of the house lately, and he loves it!! We just close all doors! Still gotta watch him like a hawk. Always. I never take my eyes off for long. Having an older sibling in the house definitely makes you pay attention to everything! No matter how much I clean, seems like beck will always find something! He's pretty good at staying close and not roaming too far, if he does we just switch off the lights and he comes back. He pretty much lives in the Tupperware cabinet. 

When I get ready to feed Beckett a bottle, I lay him on a blanket on the floor on a pillow. It's so cute because he will see that bottle and once we hit the living room, he goes and plops down and is like I'm ready! I still haven't given him
Tons of real food because I'm still so scared of choking. He loves his milk. And apples and bananas (puréed of course) but he will always eat as long as you are offering him Something! Little fat boy! 

Beck has become super loud all
The time lately. He is definitely finding his voice. I talk to him all the time, I always have....but now he answers me in beck language. It's cute. It's loud. Hahaha. He wants more food or another bite, he pretty much screams. He says mama and dada and I swear bye bye. He hasn't actually called out to us with those names yet, just when he's loving on us He will say it over and over. He loves to play with doors and I always say bye bye, and now when he plays with them it sounds like he says bye. But "buh" he can shake is head no no no no, it's so cute! He does it all the time for no reason. One time I asked him
For a kiss and he shook his head no no, it was so cute. Then I asked him
To blow me kisses (which we have been working on and he's done a couple times) and he shook his head no. He cracks me up. At least I know he knows what it means. Hahaha. We are always working on waving. He does it here as there. But he is always clapping!! He is always so proud of himself! I love it! Little beck loves to dance we found out. Anytime music comes on especially with a beat, he starts his little dance moves. I swear he is such a light hearted kid that is just so chill and relaxed. He was so tired in the mall Today, and my mom and I were leaving, so I decided to carry him since he was so restless. He immediately put his head on my shoulder and laid like that the entire time we walked. Patting me on my back (also so adorbs) we walked past a store that had loud music and a good beat, he immediately starts dancing in my arms and pops his head up so fast to dance some more! Hahaha. This kid. He still gets scared and shy with men but loves to flirt with the girls. He belts out and screams every single time he see Ryan's cousin. I don't know why, but I guess he is scared of him. lol it's so funny but cute. Poor little dude. 

I can't remember every little thing right now. Just need to hop back on when I do. Beckett is such a joy to our family and we all love him dearly. He is obsessed with his brother and always gets so excited when we pick bridger up from school. He is loving going to daddy more, still a mamas boy but definitely showing more interest in daddy. 

 I love that I get to stay home with him
And enjoy him so much! I never want to leave him...I can and do take that kid everywhere! Here's to one more month of being a "baby"

No comments:

Post a Comment