Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Santa clause

We were on top of things this year! After school one day, I just grabbed some clothes and headed to the mall. Changed the kids in the car, and tempted to go see Santa. Bridger hasn't sat on Santas lap since he was 18months old. He did last year only because his cousin went with him, and he hated every part. So this year I was unsure. However, he was great! He couldn't wait to go tell Santa his Christmas list. 
Beckett on the other hand was perfectly fine until I set him on Santas lap, walked away and he turned to look who he was sitting with. He belted out and started screaming and trying to get away. Lol he hates being with strangers and mommy not being right there with him. This picture is adorable to me and a great memory. I literally didn't think he would cry only being a baby, but I should've figured with his stranger danger anxiety. He was so cute and Bridger was adorable listing his wish list. Glad we got to see Santa with only a few tears. 



No comments:

Post a Comment