Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Little Beckett

I am enjoying every ounce of time with this sweet boy. I can't believe how fast it is going, how fast time is flying. I cannot even imagine working and being away from him. I am so blessed and thankful my husband talked me into staying home and being supportive of it. Beckett is truly a light in our life and we all adore him so much. He is the best baby! I can take him anywhere with me. He is so so sweet. I just smile at him and he shoots me the cutest little grin back. He tries to hug me constantly and loves to snuggle with me. He is still so so good even with no nap and extremely tired! I am amazed at his sweet little personality and soul. I can tell he is going to be my more reserved child and shy one. He doesn't want to do anything to far away from mommy. He absolutely adores his brother and it just melts my heart! He just lights up when bridger gives him attention! He laughs at literally everything bridger does. He definitely looks up to his brother and I can tell he will always be there for him. This age and the sweetness of it makes me miss bridger being this little too! 
Like how did we go to this- to 5years old.  And I can't remember everything about bridger being small. It's so sad we can't bottle this up and get a taste of it whenever we want! The smells, the looks, the touches....it's all so innocent and pure and a "new" fresh baby! I hate they are only babies for such a short time! It goes by entirely too fast for me. 

Beckett is so laid back and chill. He watches everything and checks everything out. He climbs on everything and touches every single thing. He pays attention when you say no, and smiles when you laugh or give him a grin. He is so opposite of bridger in his own fun way. They are both just so fun and loving, just crazy how it can be so different but yet so similar. 
I never in a million years thought I would say it, but Beckett makes me sometimes think I want another! 
I am just feeling so blessed and so lucky I am his mama tonight. I get to rock this sweet boy every single night, and I never want it to be different. I get to watch him grab his hair in his comfort of eating and play with my hands with his other hand. Be still My heart. 














No comments:

Post a Comment