Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, July 23, 2015

What the rest of 4months looked like!

These cute brothers! 


Someone loves to cover his face!

And is almost as big as his brother hahaha! 



Watching brother play outside in pool, getting in for just a little bit


What's up?!?




Someone found his reflection! And he was hanging on to mirror and basket and basically holding himself up! He's so strong! And determined! 





We drove out to the national seashore and bridger found this little turtle he loves 




This handsome boy is so busy in his exersaucer daily! 







These cheeks seriously kill me!!! Seriously! 





His interest is so adorable to me! 



We had to road trip for Ryan last week to drop off a part! Katelynn came with me to help, both boys actually did awesome! We shopped a little but it was mainly driving. Proud of my boys. 

Beck strechting! 



Food break! 





Cutest bib! 



This kid and covering his face 




One of my last time nursing Beckett and he fell asleep like this. Gonna miss this bonding with my boy 



Average day with beck- all smiles and happy!




This is a new watch bridger talked me I to getting him. It's Spider-Man. He wears it every single day. 



Memaw got bridger a "jet ski" he is so happy! 



Loved this vibrating teether! 



We went to the park 



Baby snuggles! Loooovveeee



Baby wearing! 



Boat ride! 






He was dying for this minion and his daddy surprised him! 



Working on all these toys going upstairs to Bridgers room to prepare for when beck is on the move! What a chore! 



More sweet beck 





A new favorite teether 



Sweet boy sleeping like this 



Someone refused to nap, screamed forever I finally picked him up, and he was out within minutes. 



I just love his snuggles 


Totally into these butterfly's now 


My boys 


Happy boy!!!! 





Bridger wanted cookies one night, so we went to kitchen and started making them. Bridger lost interest really quick, and beck thought we were boring. 


This teething boy 


I love these snuggles. Doesn't happen all the time, but I'll take it! 



Love watching him 


He's huge 


Not sure about his shirt 






Loves his daddy 


This cutie in my hat


Evening walk 


Big ole eyes! 


Washed the car outside and beck joined us!


Loooovveee making him laugh 





We have grouchy days too 


No mommy you can't get dressed 


 I'll let you dress my brother while I hang out... (finally no tears) 





These Littke shortalls are getting tight on his legs!! 

We went and got beck a high chair as that time is fastly approaching where he will be starting baby food! He does great in and I think he loves being able to sit up and see everyone! 


Our new nightly routine and cuddles since nursing as stopped completelty. I find that he eats much better sitting more in the upright position and his reflux isn't so bad. Then after, I get the best snuggles ever! 











No comments:

Post a Comment