Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, July 26, 2015

5 months old

It's that time again!!! This little sweetie is 5months old!!! 

I seriously feel like I just posted his 4 month old picture. Time really does go so fast. This little love is such a good good little boy that I sometimes feel that I am not savoring enough of him. Our life is very fast paced and we deal with a lot on a daily basis with bridger. Because this little tyke is so good- I feel like we don't sit back and enjoy him enough! And I do! But is it enough?! Maybe I'm just wanting more. He is such a joy to be around! He really only fusses for the legit things babies need. Ryan used to think he was a cry baby, but he's sooo not even close to that. He is particular and likes certain things and whines when he doesn't get them, but it's not often. He's so easy to entertain (insert me knocking on wood) and we have our stations we move around the house to, to keep baby happy! Very easy task! Most days! 


He loves to be held, and talked to. Bridger never cared about being talked to, but Beckett- he loves it! He loves the interaction. He barely takes naps now- that can be hard when I'm trying to do certain things. That is definitely new to me. Bridger always slept thru the night and took amazing naps, till he was 5!!! 


Beckett currently: 

Wears size 2 diaper but we are about to move up a size 
Wears mainly 3-6 month clothing, some 6-12 depending on make. 
Loves eating his feet or your fingers 
Absolutely adores his brother and is constantly laughing at him and watching him
Drinks about 6 oz of formula a feeding 
Has NOT rolled from back to belly yet 
Blows bubbles 
Reaches for everything in site 
Tries sitting up by himself and can for a little bit 
Will respond your direction when you call
His name
Loves standing!! (While you hold him of course)


Beckett still loves watching mommy. I secretly love that he is a mamas boy! Bridger never was, so I find this so sweet!! He makes the cutest faces and there is always a different face for everything, which is totally me! Lol 


He makes our family complete and we are so happy he is ours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment