Bridger

Bridger

Monday, March 23, 2015

Bridger and Beckett

When I first saw Beckett I immediately thought of Bridger! Maybe it's the mouth area...or nose....I'm not sure. They have similarities in some pictures and some Beckett looks completely different! A few people said right away that he looks like me. I don't see it but I do see that he isn't identical to Ryan like Bridger was! It's so fun seeing the differences in my boys!! Here is a fun picture to see the differences of them! And it's so crazy because in pictures Beckett looks so different then in person! He is super chunky but looks even more chunkier in pictures!! And his eyes were swollen for a couple days. Here is the same exact pose for both my boys!!


Beckett also has really long hair in the back! 



Right after birth....both boys...


Beckett left, Bridger Right

They are both so cute! And Becketts hairline is so cute!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment