Bridger

Bridger

Friday, October 3, 2014

Colorado Part 2

The day of the wedding was finally upon us. My step mom was busy doing last minute things so my sister and I helped her finish some of the items. We got dressed and ready to go. We were going to take pictures of my sisters family for her Christmas cards is what she said. I felt off because Ryan and Bridger were both with us so I couldn't really focus in on what I was looking for in terms of a good back ground and the natural pretty surroundings. People were everywhere and I just felt out of place. I ended up taking some pictures, but I am not in love with any of them. She said she likes them, but I don't love them. I was disappointed because I really do love taking pics of people.

Bridger with some huge cows





Grandpa gave B a little .22


Our Family


Murphy's and Harris's


Cousins!












After pictures we headed to the hotel we decided to stay at by the wedding venue. My niece and nephew wanted to swim and we let Bridger swim a little before we had to start getting ready. We were probably one of the last people to show up! but at least we weren't late! It was quick ceremony and right after they finished it started pouring down rain! Perfect timing. Don't they say rain on your wedding day is good luck? I have no idea. 




















We had a great time at my baby sis's wedding and enjoyed spending time with our family and catching up with everyone. Bridger did amazing!! We were sure we would end up having to leave early......but we stayed all the way to the end......We danced and enjoyed the company! Congrats to my baby sis and her new hubby, Joshua. I can't believe she is already old enough to get married! 




































The next morning we got up and ready and headed to Denver. We took of earlier then my sister and her family and stopped by Cabela's. My sister ended up making it to the Aquarium and we just missed the mermaid show. We decided to stay and eat anyway and we got a great view right next to the aquarium. Bridger was tired so he really wasn't into the fish, but he still did pretty good eating lunch and staying at the table playing on the phone. After lunch My sister and her family had some plans so we went looking around for stuff to do. We stopped by Bass Pro Shop and hung out there awhile and then it was time to head to my Aunts for a little family dinner. They cooked up hamburgers and hotdogs and it was delish! We enjoyed catching up some more since we hardly ever get to see my Aunt and cousins. Bridger was a bit more crazy at their house, but we survived!!
We found a hotel, and stayed in Denver that night. The next morning we got up and headed to the outlets near by! They weren't anywhere near the size that we have here in San marcos, but it was still fun and they still had some good stores. we bought some stuff and enjoyed our little family time. We love shopping together! After we finished, we just hit the road back tot Texas!! We wanted to go see my dad again, but it was the opposite way we were going and honestly we were so tired of living out of a suite case. Bummed we didn't get to spend more time with my dad, but hopefully we can visit again soon, or they can come visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment