Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Last Weekend....

Last weekend Ryan left for Poco Thursday morning. He has been fishing Poco for a few years now and it is always blast for him. Poco is so much fun, but the last time I went to all the festivities, Bridger was just a little baby and he had colic. It was horrible! I have never been back since then. ha.

Thursday night I went to dinner with a friend. We ate at a nearby restaurant called Nikos. It was so delish! We had made plans to do something after, but by the time we signed our tab to leave - we noticed it was 9pm! We spent 2 hours at the restaurant and didn't even realize it. We had to cancel anything else to I could run and get Bridger from my mom and get him to bed.

Bridger and I shopped while Ryan was away and just hung out at the house. We shopped to get out of the house and not go stir crazy! 2 trips to the mall! lol. Luckily he still does okay with it, but he is getting older where he is yelling and screaming and being so loud and embarrassing! My shopping days are coming to a end with him soon....im sure of it.

Ryan got home early Sunday and we just hung out with daddy the rest of the day. We missed him and it was nice to have the whole day with him! We had a low key weekend and we needed it!

They didn't win at Poco, but he said they had a good time and had great weather.

My baby this past weekend......








Pictures Ryan took while offshore fishing Poco! Gorgeous! Sunrise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment