Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Drinks and Laughs

A couple weekends ago we headed out to see the comedian Sinbad. One of our friends booked the tickets for us all and we said sure! Why not. Yea, hes from back in the days, but i'm always game to do whatever! I love doing different things too!

He got started late, as his flight was late -  but the opening guy was really good! Sinbad was good, great, no. crying, no. but then again, I laugh at everything. I had a good time, the others, maybe not so much.

After Sinbad our friends we went with had to head home as they had plans the next day. We met a co-worker of mine and her hubby at a nightclub downtown on the rooftop. They had his cousin and sister meet up with us all. We hung out for awhile, then decided to bar hop, in high heels. ouch! We went a few different bars and stayed out the entire night until 230! but I had so much fun and I really enjoyed hanging out with her and her husband. They are a lot of fun! I think we were all really exhausted the next day, but it was well worth it. we don't have those nights as often anymore.







No comments:

Post a Comment