Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kyler turns TWO

A couple weekends ago we went to Kylers 2nd birthday party! Malori did such a great job and had a Mickey Mouse themed party at the same place where she had it last year. However, it was a whole lot less people. It was perfect. They had a bounce house and there was also a playground. The boys had so much fun playing outside and us girls hung out inside talking.

Kyler opened his presents and blew out his candles to his cake and my sweet Bridger bear was there along side with him, helping him. They were adorable and having such a great time! We were there a couple of hours and it went good! Especially bc my sweet boy didnt have a nap that day! I love little birthday parties and I love when we get our kids together. They are all growing up entirely too fast. I will miss these days one day.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment