Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy 30th birthday to me....,

So this year I turned 30! What the heck?! Where did time go. Although I am completely ok with it and I am surprised by that. It hasn't phased me at all. 30 is just a number.

We partied it up in Lake Charles LA the weekend before.- (another post) and by this past weekend leading up to my birthday - it was nice and laid back. We had been looking at cars for awhile, nothing serious. Heck, we wanted to sell his truck for awhile. I found one that I fell in love with, but they wouldn't budge on price so we walked away. They called Ryan later in the day and he headed back up there while I started dinner for our "cook in, hang out night" with a couple who are dear friends of ours. Ryan had been gone forever but I didn't really think much of it.
He called after awhile and told me that they still wouldn't budge on the price so he had to walk away. I said it's ok- it just isn't mean to be. He got home and said be forgot my drink he picked me up at the store in my car. Bridg ran out with him and came back to the kitchen telling me how much he loved my blue car. Blue car?! I walked outside and sure enough!! Ryan got the car! Btw- it's black not blue! I was so excited! I still am! It is beautiful! It has literally everything but nav! But hats cool bc I use my iPhone for all of that now. It is black car with black leather aside from the new car- I also went shopping and got some new cute pairs of jeans and some new shoes!

Birthday morning! Ryan gets me beautiful flowers with a sweet card. I also got a new Michael Kors purse! Yay! Love it. I had some sweet friends get me a card or a piece of jewelry so that was nice to have at work.

For my birthday dinner Ryan took me to the Republic of Texas. It was amazing. Delish food! So so good! He did several other sweet things and really made my 30th special! He even remembered my fav ice scream cake! Spoiled lucky girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment