Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Has it really been 5 months!?

I obviously have not been committed to blogging like I said I would try to do in my first post. Maybe it's because I keep up with everyone on facebook and I'm on the site daily so its easier to stick to that, I'm not sure. So here we are now, a brand new year, welcome 2011! I have a positive mind and can't wait to see what will be in store for us this year!

We got started off on a rough patch, Bridger was sick the entire last week of December with RSV and double ear infections. I have never heard of RSV before and had no idea what it entailed. Now that I have gone thru it with a infant and experienced it first hand, I can say that I truly hope that no other mother has to go thru this. Bridger had the hardest week. Lots of crying and fussing and just being uncomfortable. No sleeping and barely any eating. To top everything off, mommy ended up getting sick too! I was determined to not let that be the way 2011 was going to go! We have since, gotten better and started to enjoy this cooler weather that has come down and frozen us with!

Bridger is now 7.5 months old and crawling! We are so excited! He started doing a couple crawls just that week and by weeks end, he was fully crawling. I can't believe how fast it really does happen! He is happier and can play for hours now instead of having to be entertained by one of us...although we still sit and play with him because he is so much fun! He is currently eating all baby foods and even eating some regular food. He has eaten eggs, biscuits, hash browns and crackers! He LOVES Ritz crackers. He still wants to put everything in his mouth and definitely tries. He loves to play peek-a-boo and patty cake. He absolutely loves his daddy and gets the biggest smile when Ryan enters the room. He is now starting to talk more, which in baby language this means lots of, dadadadadadada. It is so cute! We are so blessed to have such an amazing healthy little boy! He is our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment