Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting ahead of himself!

Since Bridger has learned to crawl, he seems to think that he knows how to walk as well! He crawls to where he wants to be, pulls up to stand and walks along whatever item he is at. But when he decides its time to go somewhere else, he just lets go! He face plants it every time! He has no fear and repeats it over and over again. Half the time he cries for just a second and the other times he laughs. I guess this is a good indication that my little one will be walking in no time! I was hoping that wouldn't come for awhile, I really enjoy and love this stage!


Since Bridger is walking along everything and trying to walk across rooms, he has endured a couple battle wounds! I picked him up from daycare yesterday, and aside from all the food that was on his face, he had two marks on his face. One right on the middle of his forehead he received from trying to walk along the crib and bumping his head, the other is bruised from bumping into the swing! Daycare says he just doesn't stop! What a boy!

Bridger also had his first teeth break thru! For awhile it looked like to me that they were starting to surface, but I'm a first time mommy, what do I really know. Then yesterday as Ryan was making Bridger laugh, I finally saw the bottom two teeth! I was so excited, I started clapping and yelling yay and Bridger thought it so fun and started laughing, screaming and throwing his arms around! It was so adorable, and he didn't even know why he was so excited!
 Two little teeth!
Can't wait for them to fully come up! Adorable!

 Sweet love!
 HAPPY baby boy!!
Playing with Daddy!

Bridger LOVES balls! He always tries to have one in his little hand

Playing with Grandma's paperweights

Loves himself! I can't blame him, he is too cute!

At the candy shop - one day he will really love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment